Cotracks has been updated to version 1.0.14. This update fixes a bug that caused exported audio play in the wrong key.
I’ve been a fan of John Walden and a regular visitor of his blog MusicAppBlog, since i found it a little over a year a go. As a token of my appreciation, i’ve handed a bunch of free downloads for a Cotracks giveaway on MusicAppBlog. I highly recommend his blog and weekly newsletter, if you’re interested in what’s going on in the world of iOS music making.
Cotracks update 1.0.13 is out!
We’re happy to bring you this update and absolutely humbled by the App Store reviews. Average rating of 4.5 stars is a clear statement from our users. Thank you!
This update brings:
- Overdub recording
- Tap tempo
- Audiobus 2 and Inter App Audio support
Overdub recording gives you the ability to create music by combining several takes into one, recording a track layer by layer, note by note. Swing gives you the ability to control the groove of your entire session or fine tune the groove of individual tracks. Tap tempo lets you synchronize Cotracks’ tempo by tapping along an external beat. Audiobus 2 and Inter App Audio support let you stream audio from Cotracks to other compatible apps.
Every once in a while we receive a request for a printable manual for Kairatune.
Kairatune version 1.2.4 has been released. This update fixes all of the known bugs. Thanks to everyone who have contributed their time to help me weed out the bugs and issues.
- Kairatune 1.2.4 AUi OSX
- Kairatune 1.2.4 VSTi OSX
- Kairatune 1.2.4 VSTi Win32
- Kairatune 1.2.4 VSTi Win64
I would like to give some love to Ohm Force for helping with problems i was having with Ohm Studio and to Ableton for their support with Live 9 and to Image Line for their kind support with FL Studio 11 and to Synapse Audio for their support with Orion.
Kairatune has been updated to version 1.2.3.
- Kairatune 1.2.3 AUi OSX
- Kairatune 1.2.3 VSTi OSX
- Kairatune 1.2.3 VSTi Win32
- Kairatune 1.2.3 VSTi Win64
- Kairatune can now be played with the computer keyboard on Windows without freezing Ableton Live
- Kairatune VST instrument’s parameters can now be assigned and edited in Ableton Live
- Kairatune will now show up in Ableton Live on 64-bit Windows
- Fixed a bug that may have caused Kairatune’s parameters to behave erratic on some hosts
Thanks for all who have helped on testing!